Worthing, West Sussex, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.825024, -0.383835.
Worthing, nicknamed Sunny Worthing, is a large coastal town in West Sussex, UK. It is a very old town and a tourist destination, located in the southeastern part of the country, 10 miles west of Brighton, 18 miles east of Chichester, and 55 miles south of London. The first settlement appeared here during the Stone Age, about 6,000 BC. Now it is a large port and a key trade center of the region. There are many historical landmarks and points of interest in the town, such as Worthing Museum and Art Gallery, Worthing Pier, The Church of St Andrew the Apostle, St Andrew's Church, Connaught Theatre, Beach House, Beach House Park, Brooklands Park, Highdown Gardens, Marine Gardens, Goring-by-Sea Beach, and many more. The town is also home to a large campus of Worthing College. Worthing railway station serves the area.
Where is Worthing, West Sussex, UK on Map?
Road map of Worthing, West Sussex, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Worthing, West Sussex, UK
Worthing, West Sussex, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Worthing, West Sussex, UK is 50.825024, and the longitude is -0.383835. Worthing, West Sussex, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 49' 30.0864'' N and 0° 23' 1.8060'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 49' 30.0864'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 23' 1.8060'' W|
Coordinates of Worthing, West Sussex, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)