Worthing, West Sussex, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.825024, -0.383835.
Worthing is a large coastal city in West Sussex, UK. It is a very old town with current population of about 105,000 people. The first settlement appeared here during the Stone Age, about 6,000 BC. Now it is a large port and a key trade center of the region.
Map of Worthing, West Sussex, UK
Worthing, West Sussex, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Worthing, West Sussex, UK is 50.825024, and the longitude is -0.383835. Worthing, West Sussex, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 49' 30.0864'' N and 0° 23' 1.8060'' W.
Worthing, West Sussex, UK elevation is 12 meters height, that is equal to 39 feet.
Worthing, West Sussex, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 49' 30.0864'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 23' 1.8060'' W|
|Elevation (m)||12 m|
|Elevation (f)||39 feet|
Coordinates of Worthing, West Sussex, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)
- Gravesend, Kent, UK (51.441883, 0.370759)