Chatham, Medway, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.380951, 0.522130.
A small picturesque town of Chatham is located in Medway, in North Kent, the United Kingdom. The town has a long history linked to military activities and battles. Local points of interest are Chatham Town Hall, Chatham Naval Memorial, historic Chatham Town Centre buildings, and small local restaurants.
Map of Chatham, Medway, UK
Chatham, Medway, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chatham, Medway, UK is 51.380951, and the longitude is 0.522130. Chatham, Medway, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 22' 51.4236'' N and 0° 31' 19.6680'' E.
Chatham, Medway, UK elevation is 20 meters height, that is equal to 66 feet.
Chatham, Medway, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 22' 51.4236'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 31' 19.6680'' E|
|Elevation (m)||20 m|
|Elevation (f)||66 feet|
Coordinates of Chatham, Medway, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)