Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.863373, 106.814575.
Wuhai is a city in northern China, in the province known as Inner Mongolia. It is an old settlement with the current population close to a half million people. Wuhai is a modern and developed city located on the banks of the Yellow River. It has very modern architecture and plenty of large and small business companies operating there. It is also a cultural center of the region, with very friendly multi-cultural community and diverse lifestyles.
Where is Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China on Map?
Road map of Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China
Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China is 39.863373, and the longitude is 106.814575. Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 51' 48.1428'' N and 106° 48' 52.4700'' E.
Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 51' 48.1428'' N|
|DMS Long||106° 48' 52.4700'' E|
Coordinates of Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)