Yelandur, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.049126, 77.030540.
Yelandur is a small municipality in southern Karnataka, India, with the number of residents close to 8,500 people. It is the capital of a taluk, established in the 15th century, with some old historic buildings preserved since those times. There are some beautiful old temples in the town.
Where is Yelandur, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Yelandur, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Yelandur, Karnataka, India
Yelandur, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yelandur, Karnataka, India is 12.049126, and the longitude is 77.030540. Yelandur, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 2' 56.8536'' N and 77° 1' 49.9440'' E.
|DMS Lat||12° 2' 56.8536'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 1' 49.9440'' E|
Coordinates of Yelandur, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)