Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 9.203496, 12.495390.
Yola is a small city in eastern Nigeria, located about 22 miles east of Jimeta city center. There are about 340,000 people living in the city, and it has two parts, the old central part of the city, and the modern outskirts. The city was established in the middle of the 19th century and it has been developing as a small industrial and business community. The city is the capital of Adamawa state.
Map of Yola, Nigeria
Yola, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yola, Nigeria is 9.203496, and the longitude is 12.495390. Yola, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 9° 12' 12.5856'' N and 12° 29' 43.4040'' E.
Yola, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||9° 12' 12.5856'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 29' 43.4040'' E|
Coordinates of Yola, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)