Yuma, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.698437, -114.650398.
Yuma is a small city and the seat of the same name county in south western Arizona, south western US. It is situated right at the border between the US and Mexico. Yuma was established in the 16th century and settled by Spanish population. During the Gold Rush, the number of residents of the town increased dramatically and Yuma turned into a large town. It was known as the gateway to the US and the gateway to California. The city's economy is relying on agriculture and services, especially customs related services. The city is a small cultural and educational center, with very interesting setting and nature. The population of modern Yuma is estimated to be close to 95,000 people.
Where is Yuma, AZ, USA on Map?
Road map of Yuma, AZ, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Yuma, AZ, USA
Yuma, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yuma, AZ, USA is 32.698437, and the longitude is -114.650398. Yuma, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 41' 54.3732'' N and 114° 39' 1.4328'' W.
Yuma, AZ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 41' 54.3732'' N|
|DMS Long||114° 39' 1.4328'' W|
Coordinates of Yuma, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Hueneme, CA, the US (34.155834, -119.202789)
- Auburn, NY, USA (42.933334, -76.566666)
- Jamestown, NY, the US (42.095554, -79.238609)
- Fulton, MO, USA (38.846668, -91.948059)
- Bedford, OH, the US (41.392502, -81.534447)
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)
- South Bend, IN, USA (41.676388, -86.250275)