Abrama, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.597246, 72.943108.
Abrama is a town with the population exceeding 22,000 people located in western Gujarat, India. It is located near the coast, in the district of Valsad. The town is a typical local agricultural community.
Map of Abrama, Gujarat, India
Abrama, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Abrama, Gujarat, India is 20.597246, and the longitude is 72.943108. Abrama, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 35' 50.0856'' N and 72° 56' 35.1888'' E.
Abrama, Gujarat, India elevation is 13 meters height, that is equal to 43 feet.
Abrama, Gujarat, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 35' 50.0856'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 56' 35.1888'' E|
|Elevation (m)||13 m|
|Elevation (f)||43 feet|
Coordinates of Abrama, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)