Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.882759, 0.360714.
A large coastal town of Sege is located in southern Ghana, in the metropolitan area of Accra, the capital city of the country. It is an administrative unit of the Dangme East district. The region is quite dangerous from the points of social or security matters. The number of residents is close to 25,000 people.
Map of Sege, Ghana
Sege, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sege, Ghana is 5.882759, and the longitude is 0.360714. Sege, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 52' 57.9324'' N and 0° 21' 38.5704'' E.
Sege, Ghana elevation is 24 meters height, that is equal to 79 feet.
Sege, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 52' 57.9324'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 21' 38.5704'' E|
|Elevation (m)||24 m|
|Elevation (f)||79 feet|
Coordinates of Sege, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ghana
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aflao, Lome, Ghana (6.113934, 1.198617)
- Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana (8.059261, -1.729550)
- Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana (9.612936, -0.817108)
- Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana (7.233412, -1.806240)
- Abura Dunkwa, Ghana (5.337901, -1.171299)
- Ashaiman, Tema, Ghana (5.692858, -0.029869)
- Akropong, Ghana (5.976851, -0.088599)
- Jerusalem, Ghana (7.991022, -1.391549)
- Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana (7.323219, -1.382500)
- Tovi, Ghana (6.183333, 0.950000)