Obogu, Ashanti, Ghana
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.521077, -1.118514.
Obogu is a small municipality in the district of Ashanti, central Ghana. The town is located near Highway N6 and has the population not exceeding 10,000 people. The area has very harsh climate, characterized by very hot weather and plenty of sudden heavy rains. That is why sudden rainstorms often destroy the property of the residents of the town and the neighboring settlements.
Map of Obogu, Ashanti, Ghana
Obogu, Ashanti, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Obogu, Ashanti, Ghana is 6.521077, and the longitude is -1.118514. Obogu, Ashanti, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 31' 15.8772'' N and 1° 7' 6.6504'' W.
Obogu, Ashanti, Ghana elevation is 208 meters height, that is equal to 682 feet.
Obogu, Ashanti, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 31' 15.8772'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 7' 6.6504'' W|
|Elevation (m)||208 m|
|Elevation (f)||682 feet|
Coordinates of Obogu, Ashanti, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ghana
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aflao, Lome, Ghana (6.113934, 1.198617)
- Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana (8.059261, -1.729550)
- Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana (9.612936, -0.817108)
- Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana (7.233412, -1.806240)
- Abura Dunkwa, Ghana (5.337901, -1.171299)
- Ashaiman, Tema, Ghana (5.692858, -0.029869)
- Akropong, Ghana (5.976851, -0.088599)
- Jerusalem, Ghana (7.991022, -1.391549)
- Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana (7.323219, -1.382500)
- Tovi, Ghana (6.183333, 0.950000)