Ajitgarh, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.707600, 76.715126.
Ajitgarh, known as former Mohali, is a city in Punjab, India, and also a neighboring city to Chandigarh. Its population is about 177,000 people. It is known as an industrial center and a home for one of the best cricket stadiums in the country.
Map of Ajitgarh, Punjab, India
Ajitgarh, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ajitgarh, Punjab, India is 30.707600, and the longitude is 76.715126. Ajitgarh, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 42' 27.3600'' N and 76° 42' 54.4536'' E.
Ajitgarh, Punjab, India elevation is 319 meters height, that is equal to 1,047 feet.
Ajitgarh, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 42' 27.3600'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 42' 54.4536'' E|
|Elevation (m)||319 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,047 feet|
Coordinates of Ajitgarh, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Fayetteville, AR, USA (36.082157, -94.171852)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Neora Valley National Park, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India (27.085251, 88.700928)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)
- Chikkaballapura, Karnataka, India (13.432515, 77.727478)
- Channapatna, Karnataka, India (12.651805, 77.208946)