Gaya, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.780010, 84.981827.
Gaya is one of the largest cities of Bihar state in India located in about 100 km from the capital of the state, Patna. It is a very important place for those who follow the Hindu religion since it is the place where one of the demons was killed. There is plenty of temples and other ancient historic monuments in the location, which were visited in different time frames by many prominent personalities of India and the world.
Map of Gaya, Bihar, India
Gaya, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gaya, Bihar, India is 24.780010, and the longitude is 84.981827. Gaya, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 46' 48.0360'' N and 84° 58' 54.5772'' E.
Gaya, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 46' 48.0360'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 58' 54.5772'' E|
Coordinates of Gaya, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)