Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.449896, 74.639915.
Ajmer is a large city with the population exceeding 0.5 million people, that makes it the 5th most populous city in the state of Rajasthan, India. This is a historic city with plenty of very interesting old buildings and monuments, including local palaces, the building of old Mayo College, Soniji Ki Nasiyan and local temples, etc. It is also a small industrial and transportation hub, with an advanced infrastructure and quite high standards of living.
Where is Ajmer, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Ajmer, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
Ajmer, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ajmer, Rajasthan, India is 26.449896, and the longitude is 74.639915. Ajmer, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 26' 59.6256'' N and 74° 38' 23.6940'' E.
Ajmer, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 26' 59.6256'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 38' 23.6940'' E|
Coordinates of Ajmer, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)