Aklera, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.420000, 76.570000.
Aklera is a large town with the number of residents close to 35,000 people, located in south-eastern Rajasthan, India. It is a small cultural and religious center, with a large and old historic temple and very active Hindu community. Local economy is based on agriculture and some small private commercial businesses.
Where is Aklera, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Aklera, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Aklera, Rajasthan, India
Aklera, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aklera, Rajasthan, India is 24.420000, and the longitude is 76.570000. Aklera, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 25' 12.0000'' N and 76° 34' 12.0000'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 25' 12.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 34' 12.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Aklera, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)