Annapurna II, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.535833, 84.121391.
Annapurna II is a tall mountain situated in the Tibet mountain chain, close to the border between Nepal and China. It is a part of the mountain massif named Annapurna which includes a few peaks that are on the list of the 20 tallest mountains in the world. Annapurna II has the elevation of 26,040 feet which makes it the 17th tallest peak in the world. The mountain is also a part of so called Annapurna Conservation area which is a beautiful natural part and preserve. Annapurna II is considered to be not a difficult peak to climb, and the first successful attempt to ascent took place in the 1960s. However, it is much harder to climb the mount in winter, and the first successful attempt to do so was quite recently, in 2007 by an international group of mountain climbers.
Map of Annapurna II, Nepal
Annapurna II, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Annapurna II, Nepal is 28.535833, and the longitude is 84.121391. Annapurna II, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 32' 8.9988'' N and 84° 7' 17.0076'' E.
Annapurna II, Nepal elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Annapurna II, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 32' 8.9988'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 7' 17.0076'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Annapurna II, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in Nepal
Also check out these related Mountains.
- Nuptse Mountain, Nepal (27.966389, 86.889999)
- Ngadi Chuli, Nepal (28.503332, 84.567497)
- Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal (28.434168, 84.637497)
- Annapurna II, Nepal (28.535833, 84.121391)
- Annapurna Mount, Nepal (28.596111, 83.820274)
- Manaslu Mountain, Nepal (28.549444, 84.561943)
- Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal (28.697710, 83.486145)
- Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal (27.702414, 88.147881)
- Yunam Peak, Himalayas, Nepal (28.598316, 83.931061)
- Mount Everest, Nepal (27.986065, 86.922623)