Annapurna Mount, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.596111, 83.820274.
Annapurna Mount is a part of a massif in the Himalayas, situated in central Nepal. With the elevation estimated to be 26,545 feet, the mount is considered to be the 10th tallest mountain in the world. The massive is pretty large and stretches for about 34 miles. It includes over three dozens of peaks, with a dozen of which being higher than 23,000 feet. The area around the mount is a large conservation area and is under protection of the government of the country. Annapurna Mount is one of those tall mountains which used to be extremely difficult to climb. It has one of the highest fatality rates among those tallest mountains on the planet. The total number of people who could climb the peak does not exceed two hundred people.
Where is Annapurna Mount, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Annapurna Mount, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Annapurna Mount, Nepal
Annapurna Mount, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Annapurna Mount, Nepal is 28.596111, and the longitude is 83.820274. Annapurna Mount, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 35' 45.9996'' N and 83° 49' 12.9864'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 35' 45.9996'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 49' 12.9864'' E|
Coordinates of Annapurna Mount, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in Nepal
Also check out these related Mountains.
- Nuptse Mountain, Nepal (27.966389, 86.889999)
- Ngadi Chuli, Nepal (28.503332, 84.567497)
- Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal (28.434168, 84.637497)
- Annapurna II, Nepal (28.535833, 84.121391)
- Annapurna Mount, Nepal (28.596111, 83.820274)
- Manaslu Mountain, Nepal (28.549444, 84.561943)
- Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal (28.697710, 83.486145)
- Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal (27.702414, 88.147881)
- Yunam Peak, Himalayas, Nepal (28.598316, 83.931061)
- Mount Everest, Nepal (27.986065, 86.922623)
No comments written yet.