Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.697710, 83.486145.
Dhaulagiri Mount is among the ten tallest mountains in the world situated in northern Nepal. It is a mountain massif with the peak which has elevation of about 26,795 feet. Thus, Dhaulagiri is considered to be the 7th tallest mountain in the world. There are actually over a dozen of peaks in the massif, including the 30th tallest one in the world as well. The mount is located close to K2 mountain which is the second tallest mountain on the planet. The name Dhaulagiri comes from Sanskrit meaning shining, bright, etc. The mountain was first climbed in the middle of the 20th century by a group of French climbers. The ascent record was made in 1990s when a Russian climber managed to climb the mountain for 17 hours and 15 minutes.
Map of Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal
Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal is 28.697710, and the longitude is 83.486145. Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 41' 51.7560'' N and 83° 29' 10.1220'' E.
Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 41' 51.7560'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 29' 10.1220'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in Nepal
Also check out these related Mountains.
- Nuptse Mountain, Nepal (27.966389, 86.889999)
- Ngadi Chuli, Nepal (28.503332, 84.567497)
- Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal (28.434168, 84.637497)
- Annapurna II, Nepal (28.535833, 84.121391)
- Annapurna Mount, Nepal (28.596111, 83.820274)
- Manaslu Mountain, Nepal (28.549444, 84.561943)
- Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal (28.697710, 83.486145)
- Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal (27.702414, 88.147881)
- Yunam Peak, Himalayas, Nepal (28.598316, 83.931061)
- Mount Everest, Nepal (27.986065, 86.922623)