Ngadi Chuli, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.503332, 84.567497.
Ngadi Chuli is a peak and a part of the Himalayas, the massif of Mansiri Himal, situated in northern Nepal. The mountain is also known as Dakura or Peak 29. Ngadi Chuli is located in close proximity to other tall peaks of the Himalayas, particularly Himalchuli, Manaslu, and many others. The elevation of the peak is estimated to be close to 25,823 feet which makes the mountain the 20th tallest peak in the world. The mount does not have a long history of being climbed on, and successful attempts to do so are not really numerous. The first one took place in the 1970s when two Japanese climbers managed to reach the peak from its western side. The other recorded attempt took place in the late 1970s by a group of Polish climbers, and the next recorded ascent was already in the 21st century.
Map of Ngadi Chuli, Nepal
Ngadi Chuli, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ngadi Chuli, Nepal is 28.503332, and the longitude is 84.567497. Ngadi Chuli, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 30' 11.9952'' N and 84° 34' 2.9892'' E.
Ngadi Chuli, Nepal elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Ngadi Chuli, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 30' 11.9952'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 34' 2.9892'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Ngadi Chuli, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in Nepal
Also check out these related Mountains.
- Nuptse Mountain, Nepal (27.966389, 86.889999)
- Ngadi Chuli, Nepal (28.503332, 84.567497)
- Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal (28.434168, 84.637497)
- Annapurna II, Nepal (28.535833, 84.121391)
- Annapurna Mount, Nepal (28.596111, 83.820274)
- Manaslu Mountain, Nepal (28.549444, 84.561943)
- Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal (28.697710, 83.486145)
- Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal (27.702414, 88.147881)
- Yunam Peak, Himalayas, Nepal (28.598316, 83.931061)
- Mount Everest, Nepal (27.986065, 86.922623)