Manaslu Mountain, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.549444, 84.561943.
Manaslu Mountain is among the ten tallest mountains in the world, situated in northern Nepal, in Tibet. It's elevation is above 26,780 feet and it is one of the tallest peaks of the Nepalese Himalayas. The name of the mount can be translated from Sanskrit as 'wisdom' or 'soul'. The mount was first climbed in the middle of the 20th century by a group of Japanese mount climbers. The mount is famous for its glaciers and wonderful snowy tips which offer amazing beautiful views. The area is famous as a destination for trekkers, with a huge trekking route close to 110 miles. There is a large conservation area around the mount which is under protection of the Nepalese government.
Map of Manaslu Mountain, Nepal
Manaslu Mountain, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manaslu Mountain, Nepal is 28.549444, and the longitude is 84.561943. Manaslu Mountain, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 32' 57.9984'' N and 84° 33' 42.9948'' E.
Manaslu Mountain, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 32' 57.9984'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 33' 42.9948'' E|
Coordinates of Manaslu Mountain, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in Nepal
Also check out these related Mountains.
- Nuptse Mountain, Nepal (27.966389, 86.889999)
- Ngadi Chuli, Nepal (28.503332, 84.567497)
- Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal (28.434168, 84.637497)
- Annapurna II, Nepal (28.535833, 84.121391)
- Annapurna Mount, Nepal (28.596111, 83.820274)
- Manaslu Mountain, Nepal (28.549444, 84.561943)
- Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal (28.697710, 83.486145)
- Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal (27.702414, 88.147881)
- Yunam Peak, Himalayas, Nepal (28.598316, 83.931061)
- Mount Everest, Nepal (27.986065, 86.922623)