Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.702414, 88.147881.
Known as the third tallest mountain in the world, Kangchenjunga Mount is a part of the Himalayas situated between Nepal and north India. The mount has 5 peaks located very close to each other and with the tallest one being 28,169 feet tall. For quite a long period of time this mountain was considered to be the tallest one in the world, but not after it became possible to calculate the exact elevation of the mountain. The eco-system of the mount is special and geographically the area is divided into three parts, with one being a part of Nepal, the other being a part of India, and a small part being a part of Bhutan. The first climbers to the mount were British climbers, who managed to reach the summit in 1955. Currently, there are 4 main climbing routes to the mountain.
Map of Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal
Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal is 27.702414, and the longitude is 88.147881. Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 42' 8.6904'' N and 88° 8' 52.3716'' E.
Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 42' 8.6904'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 8' 52.3716'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in Nepal
Also check out these related Mountains.
- Nuptse Mountain, Nepal (27.966389, 86.889999)
- Ngadi Chuli, Nepal (28.503332, 84.567497)
- Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal (28.434168, 84.637497)
- Annapurna II, Nepal (28.535833, 84.121391)
- Annapurna Mount, Nepal (28.596111, 83.820274)
- Manaslu Mountain, Nepal (28.549444, 84.561943)
- Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal (28.697710, 83.486145)
- Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal (27.702414, 88.147881)
- Yunam Peak, Himalayas, Nepal (28.598316, 83.931061)
- Mount Everest, Nepal (27.986065, 86.922623)