Mount Everest, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.986065, 86.922623.
The highest peek of earth, Mount Everest in Nepal is one of the true miracles on earth. Local Tibetan people call it Chomolungma (meaning 'The Divine Mother of Life'), and the elevation of Everest is estimated to total 29,029 ft (8,848 meters). Actually, the mount is located right on the border between Nepal and China, and since the view to the Mount Everest from the Nepalese side is blocked by two other tall mounts, those who want to observe the highest peak of the world should approach it from the Chinese side.
Map of Mount Everest, Nepal
Mount Everest, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mount Everest, Nepal is 27.986065, and the longitude is 86.922623. Mount Everest, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 59' 9.8340'' N and 86° 55' 21.4428'' E.
Mount Everest, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 59' 9.8340'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 55' 21.4428'' E|
Coordinates of Mount Everest, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in Nepal
Also check out these related Mountains.
- Nuptse Mountain, Nepal (27.966389, 86.889999)
- Ngadi Chuli, Nepal (28.503332, 84.567497)
- Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal (28.434168, 84.637497)
- Annapurna II, Nepal (28.535833, 84.121391)
- Annapurna Mount, Nepal (28.596111, 83.820274)
- Manaslu Mountain, Nepal (28.549444, 84.561943)
- Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal (28.697710, 83.486145)
- Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal (27.702414, 88.147881)
- Yunam Peak, Himalayas, Nepal (28.598316, 83.931061)
- Mount Everest, Nepal (27.986065, 86.922623)