Nuptse Mountain, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.966389, 86.889999.
Nuptse Mountain is one of the tallest peaks of the Himalayas, which is situated in north eastern part of Nepal. The peak is a part of the Mahalangur Himalayas and particularly of the Khumgu massif. The mount is also known as the Western Tibet Peak, and it is situated in quite close proximity to Mount Everest. The mount actually has 7 peaks located very close to one another, with the elevation of the tallest being 25,791 feet. The mount is considered to be not easy to be climbed, and the first successful attempt to ascent was undertaken in the early 1960s by a group of British mountain climbers. There was a number of successful ascents since those times.
Map of Nuptse Mountain, Nepal
Nuptse Mountain, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nuptse Mountain, Nepal is 27.966389, and the longitude is 86.889999. Nuptse Mountain, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 57' 59.0004'' N and 86° 53' 23.9964'' E.
Nuptse Mountain, Nepal elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Nuptse Mountain, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 57' 59.0004'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 53' 23.9964'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Nuptse Mountain, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in Nepal
Also check out these related Mountains.
- Nuptse Mountain, Nepal (27.966389, 86.889999)
- Ngadi Chuli, Nepal (28.503332, 84.567497)
- Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal (28.434168, 84.637497)
- Annapurna II, Nepal (28.535833, 84.121391)
- Annapurna Mount, Nepal (28.596111, 83.820274)
- Manaslu Mountain, Nepal (28.549444, 84.561943)
- Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal (28.697710, 83.486145)
- Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal (27.702414, 88.147881)
- Yunam Peak, Himalayas, Nepal (28.598316, 83.931061)
- Mount Everest, Nepal (27.986065, 86.922623)