Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.434168, 84.637497.
Himalchuli Mountain is one of the tallest peaks of the Nepalese Himalayas, situated in northern Nepal. It is a part of southern Himalayas and a spectacular mount with three peaks. One of them is known as West Himalchuli, the other is East Himalchuli and the last one is North Himalchuli. East one is the tallest, with the elevation close to 25,896 feet that makes it the 18th tallest mountain on the planet. The peak is known for its considerable vertical relief and is considered to be quite a difficult one to climb. The first successful attempt to climb this mountain was undertaken in the early 1960s by a group of Japanese climbers. West Peak was climbed for the first time in 1978, and the first successful attempt to climb North Peak took place in 1985 by a Korean climber.
Map of Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal
Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal is 28.434168, and the longitude is 84.637497. Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 26' 3.0048'' N and 84° 38' 14.9892'' E.
Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 26' 3.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 38' 14.9892'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in Nepal
Also check out these related Mountains.
- Nuptse Mountain, Nepal (27.966389, 86.889999)
- Ngadi Chuli, Nepal (28.503332, 84.567497)
- Himalchuli Mountain, Nepal (28.434168, 84.637497)
- Annapurna II, Nepal (28.535833, 84.121391)
- Annapurna Mount, Nepal (28.596111, 83.820274)
- Manaslu Mountain, Nepal (28.549444, 84.561943)
- Dhaulagiri Mount, Nepal (28.697710, 83.486145)
- Kangchenjunga Mount, Nepal (27.702414, 88.147881)
- Yunam Peak, Himalayas, Nepal (28.598316, 83.931061)
- Mount Everest, Nepal (27.986065, 86.922623)