Astley Bridge, Bolton, Bolton, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.606590, -2.429451.
Astley Bridge is a large neighboring area located to the north of Bolton city center, Bolton, UK. It has the population close to 17,000 people, with most of the families living in Astley Bridge and working or studying in Bolton. The town is an excellent recreation point, with great opportunities for hiking or picnicking.
Where is Astley Bridge, Bolton, Bolton, UK on Map?
Road map of Astley Bridge, Bolton, Bolton, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Astley Bridge, Bolton, Bolton, UK
Astley Bridge, Bolton, Bolton, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Astley Bridge, Bolton, Bolton, UK is 53.606590, and the longitude is -2.429451. Astley Bridge, Bolton, Bolton, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 36' 23.7240'' N and 2° 25' 46.0236'' W.
Astley Bridge, Bolton, Bolton, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 36' 23.7240'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 25' 46.0236'' W|
Coordinates of Astley Bridge, Bolton, Bolton, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)