Harringay, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.581551, -0.099649.
Harringay is a small neighborhood in northern area of the Greater London, a part of Green Lanes section, with the population close to 3,500 people. It is a beautiful old town, with over 22 per cent of area covered by parks, gardens, green lanes and so on. Local points of interest include Hornsey Church of the 13th century, St Paul's Church, Victorian pub Salsbury, Finsbury Park, etc.
Map of Harringay, London, UK
Harringay, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Harringay, London, UK is 51.581551, and the longitude is -0.099649. Harringay, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 34' 53.5836'' N and 0° 5' 58.7364'' W.
Harringay, London, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 34' 53.5836'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 5' 58.7364'' W|
Coordinates of Harringay, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)