Lurgan, Northern Ireland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.468441, -6.333961.
Lurgan is a town in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, located in the northeastern corner of the county and 18 miles southwest of Belfast. It is also situated on the border with County Down. The construction of the town was thoroughly planned, which is why all the streets of the town are very straight and geometrically correct. Lurgan is a center of textile industry and a town with wonderful historic architecture. Local attractions include Lurgan Park, Lord Lurgan Memorial Park, Brownlow House, Lurgan Town Hall, the old Johnson & Allen linen factory, St Peter's Catholic Church, Mourneview Park Stadium, and Lurgan Golf Club. The town is home to Lurgan College and St Ronan's College. Lurgan railway station serves the area.
Where is Lurgan, Northern Ireland on Map?
Road map of Lurgan, Northern Ireland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lurgan, Northern Ireland
Lurgan, Northern Ireland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lurgan, Northern Ireland is 54.468441, and the longitude is -6.333961. Lurgan, Northern Ireland is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 28' 6.3876'' N and 6° 20' 2.2596'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 28' 6.3876'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 20' 2.2596'' W|
Coordinates of Lurgan, Northern Ireland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)