Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.210528, 7.072277.
Awka, also known as Awka City, is a large city and the capital of Anambra state in Nigeria, located in the southern part of the country, 42 kilometers east of Onitsha, 65 kilometers southwest of Enugu, and 120 kilometers north of Owerri. It is famous for its various cultural events, traditional markets, and fairs, which attract the attention of numerous foreign guests. There are lots of hotels and restaurants in the city. It is home to many state government offices, such as Anambra State Governor's Lodge and so on. The city is also home to Nnamdi Azikiwe University and Paul University.
Where is Awka, Nigeria on Map?
Road map of Awka, Nigeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Awka, Nigeria
Awka, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Awka, Nigeria is 6.210528, and the longitude is 7.072277. Awka, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 12' 37.9008'' N and 7° 4' 20.1972'' E.
|DMS Lat||6° 12' 37.9008'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 4' 20.1972'' E|
Coordinates of Awka, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Abeokuta, Nigeria (7.145244, 3.327695)
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)