Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.100005, 4.841694.
Ondo is a large city in southern Nigeria, with the population close to 360,000 people. It is considered to be the second largest in the country. Historically, it was and still remains a key commercial center of the country, with numerous business companies selling tobacco, vegetables, tropic fruits, and other natural products.
Map of Ondo, Nigeria
Ondo, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ondo, Nigeria is 7.100005, and the longitude is 4.841694. Ondo, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 6' 0.0180'' N and 4° 50' 30.0984'' E.
Ondo, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 6' 0.0180'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 50' 30.0984'' E|
Coordinates of Ondo, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)