Ayr, South Ayrshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.458565, -4.629179.
Ayr is a beautiful historic coastal city and the capital of South Ayrshire, the UK. It is a key transportation and education hub of the area, known for the diversity of colleges and schools. The city has a variety of tourist attractions like the local catholic and baptist churches, the Wallace Tower and the historic center of the city, parks and shopping centers, etc.
Map of Ayr, South Ayrshire, UK
Ayr, South Ayrshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ayr, South Ayrshire, UK is 55.458565, and the longitude is -4.629179. Ayr, South Ayrshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 27' 30.8340'' N and 4° 37' 45.0444'' W.
Ayr, South Ayrshire, UK elevation is 14 meters height, that is equal to 46 feet.
Ayr, South Ayrshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 27' 30.8340'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 37' 45.0444'' W|
|Elevation (m)||14 m|
|Elevation (f)||46 feet|
Coordinates of Ayr, South Ayrshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)
- Gravesend, Kent, UK (51.441883, 0.370759)