Ayyalur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.443404, 78.519943.
Ayyalur is a small town located in the neighborhood of Nandyal, a city in central Andhra Pradesh, eastern India. Formally, the town is still local out of actual administrative borders of the city, but it will definitely soon become a part of Nandyal municipal area. It is possible to reach the settlement by driving southeast at Highway 53.
Where is Ayyalur, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Ayyalur, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ayyalur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Ayyalur, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ayyalur, Andhra Pradesh, India is 15.443404, and the longitude is 78.519943. Ayyalur, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 26' 36.2544'' N and 78° 31' 11.7948'' E.
|DMS Lat||15° 26' 36.2544'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 31' 11.7948'' E|
Coordinates of Ayyalur, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)