Bagaha, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.122196, 84.072235.
Bagaha is a small city in northern Bihar, situated near the river of Gandak. It is an industrial and agricultural city, with the population close to 115,000 people. Bhojpuri culture and traditions are being observed in the area for many centuries. There are medium and large companies in the city, producing agricultural products like rice, wheat, along with food processing, sugar producing companies and a large power station.
Where is Bagaha, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Bagaha, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bagaha, Bihar, India
Bagaha, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bagaha, Bihar, India is 27.122196, and the longitude is 84.072235. Bagaha, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 7' 19.9056'' N and 84° 4' 20.0460'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 7' 19.9056'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 4' 20.0460'' E|
Coordinates of Bagaha, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jaipur, India (26.907524, 75.739639)
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)