Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 59.732922, 18.839132.
Baltora is a small town in western Sweden, located about 55 miles north east of Stockholm. It is a very small settlement with the number of people living there close to 37 hundred people. There is an amazing nature in the area, with beautiful forests and small rivers surrounding the town.
Map of Baltora, Sweden
Baltora, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baltora, Sweden is 59.732922, and the longitude is 18.839132. Baltora, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 59° 43' 58.5192'' N and 18° 50' 20.8752'' E.
Baltora, Sweden elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Baltora, Sweden Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||59° 43' 58.5192'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 50' 20.8752'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Baltora, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sweden
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden (59.193611, 17.749443)
- Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden (58.753109, 17.009333)
- Hässleholm, Sweden (56.158913, 13.766765)
- Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden (61.004868, 14.537142)
- Ekerö Municipality, Sweden (59.359051, 17.669495)
- Borås, Västergötland, Sweden (57.721035, 12.939819)
- Baltora, Sweden (59.732922, 18.839132)
- Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden (55.376770, 13.149261)
- Mora, Sweden (61.004627, 14.537272)
- Mölndal, Gothenburg, Sweden (57.650002, 12.016667)