Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 58.753109, 17.009333.
Nyköping is a small town in the country of Södermanland, southern Sweden. It is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Stockholm situated about 62 miles south west of the city center. It is a historic coastal town with the current population close to 35,000 people. However, together with small villages in the area, the population of the town is close to 55,000 people. The earliest settlement was there about 4 thousand years ago and the first post-Christ mention of the town is dated by the 14th century. The 17th century was marked by a huge fire in the town. Nyköping is a coastal town with a large number of landmarks like the town castle, the hall, the railway station building, small churches, parks, markets, and other places. There is a small municipal airport in the neighborhood. The best place to visit the area is spring and summer when the weather is warm and sunny.
Where is Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden on Map?
Road map of Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden
Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden is 58.753109, and the longitude is 17.009333. Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 58° 45' 11.1924'' N and 17° 0' 33.5988'' E.
|DMS Lat||58° 45' 11.1924'' N|
|DMS Long||17° 0' 33.5988'' E|
Coordinates of Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sweden
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden (59.193611, 17.749443)
- Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden (58.753109, 17.009333)
- Hässleholm, Sweden (56.158913, 13.766765)
- Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden (61.004868, 14.537142)
- Ekerö Municipality, Sweden (59.359051, 17.669495)
- Borås, Västergötland, Sweden (57.721035, 12.939819)
- Baltora, Sweden (59.732922, 18.839132)
- Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden (55.376770, 13.149261)
- Mora, Sweden (61.004627, 14.537272)
- Mölndal, Gothenburg, Sweden (57.650002, 12.016667)