Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 61.004627, 14.537272.
A small town of Mora is situated in central Sweden, between two beautiful small lakes. Its population is close to 12 thousand people, and it is a historic town, with plenty of landmarks and wonderful old architecture. Those include the house and museum of Anders Zorn, a famous Swedish painter and artist, born in Mora, as well as the town's cathedral, the town's statues and monuments. Mora is also famous with its cultural life, with various sports events and crafts festival regularly organized by the municipal authorities.
Map of Mora, Sweden
Mora, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mora, Sweden is 61.004627, and the longitude is 14.537272. Mora, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 61° 0' 16.6572'' N and 14° 32' 14.1792'' E.
Mora, Sweden elevation is 168 meters height, that is equal to 551 feet.
Mora, Sweden Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||61° 0' 16.6572'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 32' 14.1792'' E|
|Elevation (m)||168 m|
|Elevation (f)||551 feet|
Coordinates of Mora, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sweden
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden (59.193611, 17.749443)
- Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden (58.753109, 17.009333)
- Hässleholm, Sweden (56.158913, 13.766765)
- Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden (61.004868, 14.537142)
- Ekerö Municipality, Sweden (59.359051, 17.669495)
- Borås, Västergötland, Sweden (57.721035, 12.939819)
- Baltora, Sweden (59.732922, 18.839132)
- Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden (55.376770, 13.149261)
- Mora, Sweden (61.004627, 14.537272)
- Mölndal, Gothenburg, Sweden (57.650002, 12.016667)