Borås, Västergötland, Sweden
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 57.721035, 12.939819.
Borås is a large town situated about 55 miles east of Gothenburg city in the province of Västergötland, Sweden. It is a historic town with the current population close to 68 thousand people, famous with its textiles and advanced textile industry. The town can be reached by buses and by train. There are a few attractions in the town, including a large local zoo (considered to be the second largest in the country), Ramnaparken and other parks, a large statue of Pinocchio, a few galleries and a few interesting graffities considered to be pieces of national arts.
Where is Borås, Västergötland, Sweden on Map?
Road map of Borås, Västergötland, Sweden shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Borås, Västergötland, Sweden
Borås, Västergötland, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Borås, Västergötland, Sweden is 57.721035, and the longitude is 12.939819. Borås, Västergötland, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 57° 43' 15.7260'' N and 12° 56' 23.3484'' E.
Borås, Västergötland, Sweden Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||57° 43' 15.7260'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 56' 23.3484'' E|
Coordinates of Borås, Västergötland, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sweden
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden (59.193611, 17.749443)
- Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden (58.753109, 17.009333)
- Hässleholm, Sweden (56.158913, 13.766765)
- Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden (61.004868, 14.537142)
- Ekerö Municipality, Sweden (59.359051, 17.669495)
- Borås, Västergötland, Sweden (57.721035, 12.939819)
- Baltora, Sweden (59.732922, 18.839132)
- Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden (55.376770, 13.149261)
- Mora, Sweden (61.004627, 14.537272)
- Mölndal, Gothenburg, Sweden (57.650002, 12.016667)