Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.158913, 13.766765.
A beautiful historic town of Hässleholm is situated in southern Sweden, quite close to Malmo and the capital city of Denmark. At received the status of a town about 100 years ago and has been developing steadily ever since. It is a very green and beautiful settlement, with the population close to 20,000 people. There is an old railway station and a beautiful town's cathedral in the downtown area. The city of Kristianland is located 11 miles south east.
Map of Hässleholm, Sweden
Hässleholm, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hässleholm, Sweden is 56.158913, and the longitude is 13.766765. Hässleholm, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 9' 32.0868'' N and 13° 46' 0.3540'' E.
Hässleholm, Sweden elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Hässleholm, Sweden Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||56° 9' 32.0868'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 46' 0.3540'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Hässleholm, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sweden
Also check out these related Towns.
- Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden (58.753109, 17.009333)
- Hässleholm, Sweden (56.158913, 13.766765)
- Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden (61.004868, 14.537142)
- Ekerö Municipality, Sweden (59.359051, 17.669495)
- Borås, Västergötland, Sweden (57.721035, 12.939819)
- Baltora, Sweden (59.732922, 18.839132)
- Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden (55.376770, 13.149261)
- Mora, Sweden (61.004627, 14.537272)
- Mölndal, Gothenburg, Sweden (57.650002, 12.016667)
- Tungelsta, Sweden (59.105751, 18.042084)