Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 59.193611, 17.749443.
Rönninge is one of the outskirts suburbs of Stockholm, the capital city of Sweden, situated to the south east of the city center. It is an old historic community with the current population close to 4.3 thousand people. Rönninge is both a residential area and a transportation spot, with a small railway station located there. The town was established in the middle of the 19th century as a small village near Stockholm. In the early 20th century, the first school was opened in Rönninge. Today it is a modern rural settlement with plenty of facilities and amenities. There are a few landmarks in the town including a few old buildings in the downtown area, as well as some local restaurants and other places to eat.
Map of Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden
Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden is 59.193611, and the longitude is 17.749443. Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 59° 11' 36.9996'' N and 17° 44' 57.9948'' E.
Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||59° 11' 36.9996'' N|
|DMS Long||17° 44' 57.9948'' E|
Coordinates of Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sweden
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden (59.193611, 17.749443)
- Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden (58.753109, 17.009333)
- Hässleholm, Sweden (56.158913, 13.766765)
- Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden (61.004868, 14.537142)
- Ekerö Municipality, Sweden (59.359051, 17.669495)
- Borås, Västergötland, Sweden (57.721035, 12.939819)
- Baltora, Sweden (59.732922, 18.839132)
- Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden (55.376770, 13.149261)
- Mora, Sweden (61.004627, 14.537272)
- Mölndal, Gothenburg, Sweden (57.650002, 12.016667)