Ekerö Municipality, Sweden
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 59.359051, 17.669495.
Ekerö Municipality is a small coastal town situated in central Sweden, in the far neighborhood of Stokholm, on Faringsö island. The municipal area is quite large, and the total population of the town is estimated to be close to 25,000 people. Ekerö is very famous as a hometown of Agnetha Fältskog, one of the members of "ABBA" pop band.
Map of Ekerö Municipality, Sweden
Ekerö Municipality, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ekerö Municipality, Sweden is 59.359051, and the longitude is 17.669495. Ekerö Municipality, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 59° 21' 32.5836'' N and 17° 40' 10.1820'' E.
Ekerö Municipality, Sweden elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Ekerö Municipality, Sweden Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||59° 21' 32.5836'' N|
|DMS Long||17° 40' 10.1820'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Ekerö Municipality, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sweden
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden (59.193611, 17.749443)
- Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden (58.753109, 17.009333)
- Hässleholm, Sweden (56.158913, 13.766765)
- Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden (61.004868, 14.537142)
- Ekerö Municipality, Sweden (59.359051, 17.669495)
- Borås, Västergötland, Sweden (57.721035, 12.939819)
- Baltora, Sweden (59.732922, 18.839132)
- Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden (55.376770, 13.149261)
- Mora, Sweden (61.004627, 14.537272)
- Mölndal, Gothenburg, Sweden (57.650002, 12.016667)