Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 61.004868, 14.537142.
Mora Municipality is a small town and a part of Dalarna region in central Sweden. There are about 20,000 people living in the town. The town is situated near the 6th largest lake in Sweden. It is a small cultural center and a small center of sports, with one of the largest resorts in the country, Vasaloppet, as well as Vasaloppet Museum.
Map of Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden
Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden is 61.004868, and the longitude is 14.537142. Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 61° 0' 17.5248'' N and 14° 32' 13.7112'' E.
Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||61° 0' 17.5248'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 32' 13.7112'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sweden
Also check out these related Towns.
- Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden (58.753109, 17.009333)
- Hässleholm, Sweden (56.158913, 13.766765)
- Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden (61.004868, 14.537142)
- Ekerö Municipality, Sweden (59.359051, 17.669495)
- Borås, Västergötland, Sweden (57.721035, 12.939819)
- Baltora, Sweden (59.732922, 18.839132)
- Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden (55.376770, 13.149261)
- Mora, Sweden (61.004627, 14.537272)
- Mölndal, Gothenburg, Sweden (57.650002, 12.016667)
- Tungelsta, Sweden (59.105751, 18.042084)