Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.376770, 13.149261.
Trelleborg is a large coastal municipality in the region of Scania, Sweden. It was established as early as in the 13th century and is a beautiful town known for its large port connecting the country with Germany, Denmark, and the rest of the southern European countries. It is reported that the town was visited by a famous Russian revolutionist and rebel, Vladimir Lenin, during the times when he was hiding from the Russian King's government.
Map of Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden
Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden is 55.376770, and the longitude is 13.149261. Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 22' 36.3720'' N and 13° 8' 57.3396'' E.
Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden elevation is 6 meters height, that is equal to 20 feet.
Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 22' 36.3720'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 8' 57.3396'' E|
|Elevation (m)||6 m|
|Elevation (f)||20 feet|
Coordinates of Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sweden
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden (59.193611, 17.749443)
- Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden (58.753109, 17.009333)
- Hässleholm, Sweden (56.158913, 13.766765)
- Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden (61.004868, 14.537142)
- Ekerö Municipality, Sweden (59.359051, 17.669495)
- Borås, Västergötland, Sweden (57.721035, 12.939819)
- Baltora, Sweden (59.732922, 18.839132)
- Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden (55.376770, 13.149261)
- Mora, Sweden (61.004627, 14.537272)
- Mölndal, Gothenburg, Sweden (57.650002, 12.016667)