Balurghat, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.237284, 88.783058.
Balurghat is a small city in West Bengal, located in the easternmost part of India, right near the border between India and Bangladesh. There are about 155,000 people living in the city, and it is a principal commercial and distribution center of the area, with a great deal of streams of such products as rice, wheat, raw natural materials, etc., passing by the city from/to India. Balurghat is a center of cultural festivals, and Saraswati Puja, Durga Puja, Biswakarma Puja, being the most popular ones.
Map of Balurghat, West Bengal, India
Balurghat, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Balurghat, West Bengal, India is 25.237284, and the longitude is 88.783058. Balurghat, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 14' 14.2224'' N and 88° 46' 59.0088'' E.
Balurghat, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 14' 14.2224'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 46' 59.0088'' E|
Coordinates of Balurghat, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)