Payradanga, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.125587, 88.546867.
Payradanga is a small city in western West Bengal, located about 15 miles south from the city of Ranaghat. It is a small town with no more than 9 thousand people living there. It is an old historic town with a few tourist attractions including local temples, local asrams, and two small churches. The town is also famous with local cultural and traditional folk festivals.
Map of Payradanga, West Bengal, India
Payradanga, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Payradanga, West Bengal, India is 23.125587, and the longitude is 88.546867. Payradanga, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 7' 32.1132'' N and 88° 32' 48.7212'' E.
Payradanga, West Bengal, India elevation is 15 meters height, that is equal to 49 feet.
Payradanga, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 7' 32.1132'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 32' 48.7212'' E|
|Elevation (m)||15 m|
|Elevation (f)||49 feet|
Coordinates of Payradanga, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)