Banda, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.242411, 80.097488.
Banda is a City in Powayan Tehsil in Shahjahanpur District of Uttar Pradesh State, India. It belongs to Bareilly Division . It is located about 30 miles north from the district head quarters Shahjahanpur. The town was established over century ago, and it has a few old temples which could be considered the principal landmarks of the town.
Map of Banda, Uttar Pradesh, India
Banda, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Banda, Uttar Pradesh, India is 28.242411, and the longitude is 80.097488. Banda, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 14' 32.6796'' N and 80° 5' 50.9568'' E.
Banda, Uttar Pradesh, India elevation is 171 meters height, that is equal to 561 feet.
Banda, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 14' 32.6796'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 5' 50.9568'' E|
|Elevation (m)||171 m|
|Elevation (f)||561 feet|
Coordinates of Banda, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)