Dorangla, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.104969, 75.302696.
Dorangla is a small town in northern Punjab, the district of Gurdaspur, located right near the border between India and Pakistan. With the population close to 4,500 people, it is a small town of farmers and small commercial businesses. The city of Gurdaspur is situated about 22 miles southeast from Dorangla.
Map of Dorangla, Punjab, India
Dorangla, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dorangla, Punjab, India is 32.104969, and the longitude is 75.302696. Dorangla, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 6' 17.8884'' N and 75° 18' 9.7056'' E.
Dorangla, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 6' 17.8884'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 18' 9.7056'' E|
Coordinates of Dorangla, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)