Hooghly, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.900000, 88.389999.
Hooghly is a large town in West Bengal, located in the same name district near the same name river. There are about 29,500 residents living in the town. It is a part of Kolkata metropolitan area, and this is the main factor why the town is developing and getting larger, as a part of the large city's conglomerate.
Map of Hooghly, West Bengal, India
Hooghly, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hooghly, West Bengal, India is 22.900000, and the longitude is 88.389999. Hooghly, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 53' 60.0000'' N and 88° 23' 23.9964'' E.
Hooghly, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 53' 60.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 23' 23.9964'' E|
Coordinates of Hooghly, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)