Basirhat, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.657402, 88.867180.
Basirhat is a small city in West Bengal, which in the easternmost part of India. It is situated just about 11 miles away from the border between India and Bangladesh, and is a home to about 150 thousand people. It is an industrial city, with a few large cement and brick producing factories. Agriculture also contributes greatly into the city's economy, with the companies producing tropical fruit. There are a few points of interest in the city, including a historic high school and some old temples.
Where is Basirhat, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Basirhat, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Basirhat, West Bengal, India
Basirhat, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Basirhat, West Bengal, India is 22.657402, and the longitude is 88.867180. Basirhat, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 39' 26.6472'' N and 88° 52' 1.8480'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 39' 26.6472'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 52' 1.8480'' E|
Coordinates of Basirhat, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jaipur, India (26.907524, 75.739639)
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)