Khanna, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.702877, 76.220222.
Khanna is a small city in central Punjab, Ludhiana district, with the number of residents close to 130,000 people. The city is primarily famous with the largest grain market in the whole country and plenty of small bars named sarais. Khanna is located 18miles away from Ludhiana and is also a small center of education, with a number of very good colleges like Gulzar Group of Institutes (GGI), Mind Maker Education and Consultancy Servies Pvt. Ltd, etc.
Where is Khanna, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Khanna, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khanna, Punjab, India
Khanna, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khanna, Punjab, India is 30.702877, and the longitude is 76.220222. Khanna, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 42' 10.3572'' N and 76° 13' 12.7992'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 42' 10.3572'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 13' 12.7992'' E|
Coordinates of Khanna, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)