Bath, Somerset, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.380001, -2.360000.
Bath is one of the most beautiful and touristy cities situated in the county of Somerset, the southern UK. Established in about 7th century BC, the settlement has got its name as a home to plenty of Roman baths which were built there by the Ancient Romans. The area was rich with thermal wells and it became a resort for rich Romans who lived visiting there. In the middle ages the city continued being a destination for rich European business people, so it has been developing quite steadily, economically and architecturally. Modern day's Bath has the population close to 90,000 people and it is a wonderful destination for all kinds of vacationers. There are plenty of accommodation, entertainment, shopping, and sports facilities in the city.
Where is Bath, Somerset, the UK on Map?
Road map of Bath, Somerset, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bath, Somerset, the UK
Bath, Somerset, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bath, Somerset, the UK is 51.380001, and the longitude is -2.360000. Bath, Somerset, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 22' 48.0036'' N and 2° 21' 36.0000'' W.
Bath, Somerset, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 22' 48.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 21' 36.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Bath, Somerset, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)