Lancaster, Lancashire, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.047001, -2.801000.
Lancaster is a small city and the seat of the county known as Lancashire, the UK. The city was founded in the early Middle Ages and became immediately a key cultural and educational center of the region. Due to the climatic conditions an geography, the town of Lancaster used to develop as a center of farming and agriculture. Modern day's city is still relying on agriculture a lot, with a number of livestock, textiles, farm machinery, and other kind of companies operating at the market. The population of today's Lancaster is close to 55,000 people, and it is one of the most popular tourist spots of the region, with a large number of museums, cathedrals, art centers, galleries, facilities for shopping and entertainment, etc.
Where is Lancaster, Lancashire, the UK on Map?
Road map of Lancaster, Lancashire, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lancaster, Lancashire, the UK
Lancaster, Lancashire, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lancaster, Lancashire, the UK is 54.047001, and the longitude is -2.801000. Lancaster, Lancashire, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 2' 49.2036'' N and 2° 48' 3.6000'' W.
Lancaster, Lancashire, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 2' 49.2036'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 48' 3.6000'' W|
Coordinates of Lancaster, Lancashire, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)