Leicester, the East Midlands, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.633331, -1.133333.
Leicester is a small city and the largest settlement in the East Midlands, situated in the central UK. The city is known for its location on a very beautiful natural setting, on the River Soar, in a picturesque valley near the National Forest. Established in about the 9th century AD, the town first was developing as a farmer's settlement, which later on continued as a small manufacturing community. Today Leicester is a center of education, transportation, commerce, and culture. It is a modern city with a large number of modern tourist attractions, landmarks, and places to see, like the National Space Center, Gas Museum, modern Curve Theater, and a lot more. Leicester is a great destination for tourists who are interested in local culture and history.
Where is Leicester, the East Midlands, the UK on Map?
Road map of Leicester, the East Midlands, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Leicester, the East Midlands, the UK
Leicester, the East Midlands, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Leicester, the East Midlands, the UK is 52.633331, and the longitude is -1.133333. Leicester, the East Midlands, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 37' 59.9916'' N and 1° 7' 59.9988'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 37' 59.9916'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 7' 59.9988'' W|
Coordinates of Leicester, the East Midlands, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)