Bazpur, Uttarakhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.162411, 79.152168.
Bazpur is a small town in the state of Uttarakhand, India, located in a close proximity to the borders with Nepal and China. The town is formerly known as Bajpur, and it has a few attractions, including a park and a large historic mosque. Bazpur can be reached by buses or by trains.
Map of Bazpur, Uttarakhand, India
Bazpur, Uttarakhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bazpur, Uttarakhand, India is 29.162411, and the longitude is 79.152168. Bazpur, Uttarakhand, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 9' 44.6796'' N and 79° 9' 7.8048'' E.
Bazpur, Uttarakhand, India elevation is 233 meters height, that is equal to 764 feet.
Bazpur, Uttarakhand, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 9' 44.6796'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 9' 7.8048'' E|
|Elevation (m)||233 m|
|Elevation (f)||764 feet|
Coordinates of Bazpur, Uttarakhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)